Available to work within a well-established, award winning business who specialise in power generation working both gas and diesel-fueled technology, providing installation, maintenance and engineering solutions worldwide. They are currently in the market nationwide for Commissioning Engineers to add to their sizeable workforce.
This is a chance to join a successful independent company, that are extremely employee focused. As a result, you will enjoy a friendly work environment which rewards for hard work.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Commissioning Engineer:
- Providing service, maintenance, breakdown and commissioning of commercial/industrial CHP Units
- Working from home traveling to a new place every day.
- Attending various manufacturers training courses when required.
- Provide a high level of technical rapid response support to Area Managers undertaking mechanical and electrical trouble-shooting to minimize engine unavailability.
- Working on a call out Rota system
- Working on Landfill gas sites and corporate environments.
- Working in a Team of five other workers
Qualities of the Commissioning Engineer:
- Previous experience within the generator/power generation industry is essential.
- Previous experience with diesel engines such as MWM
- Hold relevant engineering qualifications / NVQ's.
- 17th edition electrical or an electrical HNC / HND.
- Control panel experience.
If you feel you are suitable for this position based on what is outline above, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Alternatively, if you have any questions please feel free to get in contact with us where we will happily provide any information you require.