There is a great opportunity to work with one of the leading heating experts in premier boilers. My client is offering a position for a high-quality service of facilities and commercial buildings maintenance role for a Commercial Gas Engineer.
Firstly my client has several years’ experience in the building services sector expanding throughout the years, working with a variety of commercial sites including Factories, Schools, Hospitals, Prisons and Apartment/office blocks. They carry out contracts predominantly covering the entirety of the M25 but there is a focus in some key locations such as Chelsea, Kensington, North London, Surrey Sussex and Essex.
They are currently recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer inside the M25 which will be allocated to the appropriate area. This is due to significant growth in the company.
The Commercial Gas Engineer required will need to work from home as part of a nationwide team, a full driving license, flexible attitude and the ability to work without supervision in a customer-driven environment are essential.
The ideal Commercial Gas Engineer will have:
- Excellent breakdown experience with domestic and commercial systems.
- Strong Mechanical Expertise
- Feel comfortable travelling
- To be confident working independently on service, maintenance, breakdown and repair of commercial appliances and when required domestic appliances.
- Over a Years’ Experience is required with working regularly with Boilers / Plant Rooms
- Knowledge of Service and Maintenance in the Commercial Sector as well as the domestic sector
- Valid Commercial and Domestic gas qualification
- The candidate is required to go through a full disclosure.
- A candidate will be preferred with knowledge and experience of working with LPG, COM CATs and OFtec Oil
Preferably have Gas certificates ideally:
This opening will let you mature and acquire more knowledge of the building services sector and therefore develop into a respected Engineer and an asset to the company. Finally, as a Commercial Gas Engineer of my client, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with customers, face to face, which is a key part of the service. As part of this leading commercial building services team, you will receive…
- Plenty of overtime available if required, with excellent competitive rates
- Standby Rota is set at a comfortable 1 – 8, this does come with travel time.
- 22 days holiday per year plus Mandatory Bank Holidays, with the addition to buy and sell up to 3 additional days.
- Paid sick pay Scheme
- Life Insurance
- A Company vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- Expenses paid.