An exciting opportunity is available to join an established UK wide business as a CHP Engineer. Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of gas engines. Our client is looking for an experienced CHP Field Service Engineer within the North West region covering sites in locations such as Liverpool, Chester and North Wales. The role offers the opportunity to be an integral part of a respected and prestigious service team, representing a market leading multinational power generation business.
Due to these opportunities rarely coming around, this is an excellent opportunity for experienced CHP Engineers to join a highly reputable company. This is the ideal next step for an engineer who has mechanical and electrical experience with gas engines.
Day to day aspects of the position include:
- Ensuring the maximum availability of Gas Engines within the Service area at all times, achieving this through fault finding and rectification.
- Scheduled maintenance is carried out to the highest possible standard to always ensure maximum availability to the customer
- Ensuring call outs are responded to in a timely and effective manner.
- Making sure parts are selected, ordered and used correctly, with any parts that prove unnecessary being returned to store in order to keep wastage to an absolute minimum.
- Providing the highest standard of service at all times and representing the company positively on all sites.
The Ideal Candidate for the role will be:
- Experienced with fault finding and rectifications of Diesel or Gas Engines.
- Previous experience of installation and maintenance on generators.
- High level of Mechanical and Electrical engineering knowledge. (Ideally mechanically biased with electrical knowledge and experience.)
- Knowledgeable of the Back Up Power market and related products.
- Will be Gas Safe Registered or have at least an Engineering Level 2 qualification or equivalent in order to gain the qualification.
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- A basic salary up to £36k (DOE)
- Engineers are likely to reach between £40-45K (OTE)
- Company van
- Door – Door
- 32 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Private health care
If you feel you are suitable for this position, we would be very keen on hearing from you.