About The Company:
With more than a quarter of a century of experience, our client are one of the UK’s leading air conditioning and refrigeration companies. They provide a range of services from refurbishment and replacement to service and maintenance contracts, ensuring their vital cooling systems continue to perform efficiently and reliably for their customers.
- Experience working on chillers with compressors such as screw and scroll
- Turbocor experience is desirable but not essential
- Ideally worked with a variety of chiller manufacturers
- A strong background in servicing and repairs
- Undertaking servicing, maintenance and repairs on a variety of large scale chillers
- You will be field based, completing work across a wide range of sites such as government buildings, hospitals, police stations, hotels and some data centres
- The majority of the workload will be across Central London
- Taking part on a call out rota of 1 week in 5
Benefits Of The Role:
- Basic salary of up to 40K
- Great amount of overtime and standby payments for call out
- Company van, mobile, laptop and specialist tools provided
- 20 days holiday
If you feel you possess what our client are looking for, please apply above.