A fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer/Coordinator to join an ever-growing manufacture of Uninterruptable Power Supplies and standby power systems, you will be required to work out of their main office based in Letchworth. Our client is a nationwide Specialist in the UPS and power industry with ambition to become a world-renowned manufacture of Uninterruptable Power Supplies. The position would be ideal for a project engineer/coordinator with experience within installation projects.
For the role of Project Engineer, you will be required to;
- To co-ordinate and manage all aspects of works associated with new and replacement UPS & Generator projects throughout the UK.
- The successful applicant will be looking after multiple projects concurrently, taking ownership of a project from point of order to client handover.
- Beginning with discussing project programme requirements with the client to carrying out initial site surveys and arranging delivery, positioning/build, commissioning and any further required testing of our equipment in line with the client’s specification.
- Coordinating internal engineers as well as suppliers / sub-contractors to ensure projects are completed to the highest standard, on time and within budget.
- Completing Project related documentation including RAMS, O&M manuals and site-specific drawings.
- Utilising company databases including Salesforce and Sage 200 to ensure records and information are up to date.
To be considered for the role of Project Engineer, you should have;
- Technical background or understanding of Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Previous experience with uninterruptible power supplies would be desirable but not essential as full product training will be given
- Self-motivated, driven, organised, calm under pressure and proficient in multi-tasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
- Works well on own and as part of a team
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return, the package for the successful candidate will include;
- A basic salary of between £25,000-30,000 (DOE).
- 20 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- 08.30am - 17.00pm (Mon - Thurs) 08.30am - 14.00pm (Fri) (37.5 hrs per week)
- Opt in car scheme
- Company pension