We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Automatic Door Engineer for a growing company based in Essex, looking to expand their existing team of engineers.
You will be responsible for;
- Installation of automatic doors and all associated electrical equipment.
- Repairing and completing routine servicing of automatic doors and associated equipment.
- Working throughout the Essex, Kent and East London areas, travelling to customers' sites.
- Upselling services, providing quotations of works on site and assisting customers with any queries they may have.
To be considered for the role of the Automatic Door Engineer, you will have;
- At least 3 years' experience in the installation, repair and servicing of automatic doors.
- A BS EN 16005 or BS 7036 Qualification in Automatic Doors.
- Ideally a CSCS Card would be desirable.
- A Full Clean UK Driving License.
The company is willing to offer a highly competitive basic salary, overtime rates and an 8 hour working day with no call out required.
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing company and the opportunity to gain more experience in automatic doors, please apply accordingly.