One of our large multinational clients within the Lift Industry are currently offering an exciting opportunity for a qualified Lift Service Engineer to manage a service route in the Brighton and Eastbourne area. They are industry leaders in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of passenger, service and goods lifts throughout the UK and internationally.
The role for the Lift Service Engineer will involve;
- Managing a service route within the Brighton and Eastbourne area.
- Attending to emergency lift breakdowns, rectifying the issue if possible or advising where a further service should be carried out.
- Maintaining lifts within the assigned route area.
- Making minor repairs and fault finding on a range of makes and manufactures of lifts both electrically and mechanically.
- Taking part in the out of hours call out rota on a 1 week in 4 basis.
To be considered for the role of the Lift Service Engineer, you must have;
- Experience in a similar role, managing a service route and making minor repairs to lifts.
- The capability to attend to breakdowns and the willingness to take part in the out of hours call out rota.
- An NVQ Level 3 in Lift Servicing, or alternative qualification (J-Modules, BTEC, City & Guilds).
- A Full UK Driving License
As part of the role, you will be offered;
- A company uniform, phone and van which can be used for personal use.
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- A healthcare scheme.
- Company pension.
- High street, hotel, gym and cinema discounts to be used all year round.
- A standby fee for the time spent on call.
- Travel pay.
If you currently hold a relevant qualification in lift servicing as well as experience in a similar role, please apply accordingly and the agent will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail shortly.