We are currently offering a fantastic opportunity to join a large multinational industry leader in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of passenger, service and goods lifts as a Lift Technician covering the South Coast of England.
As part of the role for the Lift Technician, you will be expected to;
- Test and commission different types of lifts.
- Supervise lift removals, installations and refurbishments.
- Monitor site safety, quality and compliance with specification.
- Arrange delivery and supply of materials and tools.
- Submit regular works' progress reports.
- Carry out site surveys.
- Deal with site technical queries.
To qualify for the role of the Lift Technician, you must have;
- An NVQ Level 4 in Lift Commissioning and Testing.
- Experience in a similar role.
- A full UK Driving License.
As part of the role, you will be offered;
- A company uniform, phone and car which can be used for personal use.
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- A healthcare scheme.
- Company pension.
- High street, hotel, gym and cinema discounts to be used all year round.
- A standby fee for the time spent on call.
- Travel pay.
If you currently hold an NVQ Level 4 in Lift Testing as well as experience in a similar role, please apply accordingly and the agent will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail shortly.