An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Domestic Gas Installation Engineer to join a highly established and reputable company in the Gas Industry.
A very well-established plumbing and heating company based in the Lincolnshire county. Renowned for their installation, service and maintenance work for the Domestic gas sectors. They are now seeking more engineers to manage their increase in domestic contracts.
For the role of the Domestic Gas Installation Engineer, you will be expected to;
- An engineer that is confident and has experience with the installation of domestic gas systems regularly.
- The ideal applicant would be confident with performing reactive and quoted works and strong diagnostic abilities with Domestic gas appliances.
- Undertake installations, gas servicing, repairs, testing, on a variety of different contracts and equipment.
- Carry out annual gas servicing to appliances in accordance with manufactures and gas industry standards.
- A solid track record of first-rate fault finding on building associated heating.
- Take part in the out of hours standby rota
To be considered for the role of the Domestic Gas Installation Engineer, you will need to have;
- A full UK Driving License
- Experience in a similar previous role working on service and maintenance of commercial gas systems and attending to emergency breakdown callouts.
- Experience in taking part in a standby rota.
- Domestic Gas: CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1
- Not essential but beneficial: Commercial, Oil, LPG, Catering
The package for the successful applicant will offer:
- Basic Salary £25,000 - £35,000
- 20 days' Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Standby Fee and Overtime Pay
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
If you have valid Domestic qualification/ tickets in date and are looking for a route in the Lincolnshire area, please apply accordingly.