A well-established company within the lift industry is currently seeking a Modernisation and Repair Engineer to complete works throughout the Central Belt of Scotland.
You will be required to;
- Complete works including the minor and major repairs of both traction and hydraulic lifts, full refurbishments and some new installation projects.
- Travel to clients' sites throughout Scotland, with the occasional overnight stay if required.
- Work either independently on repair jobs, or as part of a small team, leading a Mate to complete large repair, modernisation or installation jobs.
To be considered for the role of the Lift Engineer, you must have;
- An NVQ Level 3 in a Lift Related Discipline
- Experience in working on both traction and hydraulic lifts.
- Knowledge and experience of lift modernisation, installation and refurbishment.
- A full UK driving license.
If you are successful in joining the company, after a probationary period you will also be offered the opportunity to complete an NVQ Level 4 in Lift Testing and plenty of progression opportunity. This is a growing company and there will be many future development opportunities within the business in the coming months/years.