A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading renewable energy company. My Client specialises in transforming MBM into electricity to then be exported to the National Grid. You will be based at a Power Station site in North Lincolnshire and will be required to operate and maintain the plant to ensure S.H.E and Operational Targets are met and in line with company policies.
Key responsibilities of the Engineering Support Technician include;
- Ensure the Health, Safety and Quality procedures are applied correctly to all processes.
- Assist Operations and Maintenance team when required.
- Ensure all stock itemised goods are accounted for and recorded on the relevant systems.
- Manage strategic spare parts and the associated procurement procedure.
- Undertake audits of Plant Lifting and Hire Equipment ensuring full compliance with LOLER and ensuring the security of equipment.
- Update site maintenance procedures and all Operations and Maintenance manuals.
- Assist maintenance team and project engineers with successful planning and budgeting for station shutdown.
- Prepare works method statements and/or maintenance instructions as required.
- Produce detailed reports to meet the requirements of internal and external auditors.
- Plan, monitor, and record working activities carried out by team and contractors.
- Assist with the preparation of maintenance procedures.
To be considered for the role of Engineering Support Technician you should ideally;
- Have a time-served relevant apprenticeship
- S.H.E Qualification (NEBOSH or IOSH)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- I.T Skills
In return the successful candidate can receive a package of;
- A salary between £25-30K
- 38 hour working week
- Fantastic overtime opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (increase with time served)