My client is looking for a one more Commercial Gas Engineer based in the south with 99 Percent of the work within the M25. To enable them to manage the growth of their mechanical engineering contracts.
Firstly, with over 30 years of experience in the building services maintenance sector, my client is a significant player in the south, with a phenomenal reputation for their complete maintenance solutions.
The Corporation covers a large range of commercial sites in the South. Delivering an incredible service to residential apartment blocks, schools and commercial buildings of all sizes.
This Commercial gas Engineer will provide commercial gas boiler maintenance, repairs and minor installation works on both aged traditional plants to modern energy centres.
Almost all the work will be within plant rooms with associated equipment. An understanding of heating distribution and ventilation systems is essential. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be required to deliver Routine maintenance of plant systems such as pumps, heat exchangers, pressure vessels and valves as part of the role also.
My client requires the Commercial gas Engineer to support other trades within the company where gas related faults or problems are identified, which will require good fault finding skills across a diverse range of boiler manufacturers and systems.
The Company provides a 24/7/365 call out service with all engineers forming part of the rotational based Callout system which is a key element of the job.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will need to work from home as part of a nationwide team, with a full driving license, flexible attitude and the aptitude to work without supervision in a customer-driven setting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be approved to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- You will also need to be living within a commutable distance to Central London.
- A full UK driving licence is essential
- Valid Commercial Gas Qualification
- Strong Mechanical Expertise
- To be confident working independently on service, maintenance, breakdown and repair of commercial appliances.
- Have over a years’ worth of experience working regularly with Boilers and Plant Rooms.
- The candidate is required to go through a full disclosure and police Vetting.
- To be able to commit to the Flexible Call Out Rota
It is essential to have Gas certificates in:
- 1-LPG + BMP.
Finally, This role will help you gain more experience in the building services industry and therefore develop into a valued Engineer and asset to the firm. Finally, as a Commercial Gas Engineer for my client, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with customers, face to face, which is a key part to the service. As part of this leading building services team, you will receive…
- Minimum £40,000 (and more for the right candidate).
- Plenty of overtime available if required, with excellent competitive rates and standby allowance.
- A Workable Call Out Rota of 1 in 7 Weeks
- 25 days holiday per year plus Mandatory Bank Holidays
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Childcare vouchers are available
- Pension Plan
- Further Training and development
- Sickness insurance arrangement
- Tech desk support