My client is an industry leader in the manufacture, design, installation and maintenance of passenger lifts, platform lifts, escalators and stairlifts covering the whole of the UK.
They currently employ in excess of 2000 members of staff and turnover £210m per annum, providing an excellent and secure place of work for all of their employees.
They’re currently looking to expand their Major Projects team in the South-East of England with a Tester Technician who holds their NVQ 4 in Lift Testing and Commissioning.
The role for the Lift Technician will involve;
- Testing and commissioning on all types of lifts.
- Day to day site supervision of lift removals, installations and refurbishments.
- Monitoring site safety, quality, compliance with specification and measuring performance of sub- contractors.
- Dealing with site technical queries.
- Procurement of materials.
- Liaising with clients’ representatives as required.
- Carrying out site surveys.
- Involvement in the continuous professional development of all engineers by training and assisting other in addressing complex engineering problems.
- Deputising for the Field Service Manager or other when appropriate.
To be considered for the role of the Lift Technician you will ideally have;
- Previous experience in a similar role, testing and commissioning passenger lifts.
- An NVQ 4 in Lift Testing and Commissioning.
- Experience in fault finding, installing and repairing all types of elevator.
- A CSCS Card in Lift Installation.
- A full UK driving license as there is some travel required in this role.
My client offers an excellent remuneration package, including 25 days’ annual leave plus a great pension scheme, childcare vouchers, life assurance, high-street store, hotel and gym discounts and much, much more!
You will also be automatically assigned a company car on joining the company as well as the company quarterly bonus scheme.
If you are an experienced Lift Technician or Tester in the South of England looking to take on a new role, please get in touch and send us your recent CV!