An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join a highly established and reputable firm in the Facilities Service Industry. A well-known facilities service company based out in the Midlands renowned for their service and maintenance projects in the commercial gas sectors. They are now seeking more engineers to manage their increased amount of commercial heating contracts.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer, you will need to be confident in;
- Performing reactive and quoted works and strong diagnostic abilities with Commercial gas appliances.
- Undertake gas servicing, repairs, testing on a variety of different contracts and equipment.
- Carry out annual gas servicing to appliances in accordance to manufactures and gas industry standards.
- First-rate fault finding on building associated heating.
- Taking part in the out of hours standby rota.
To be considered for the role of the Commercial Gas Engineer, you will need to have;
- A full UK Driving License
- Experience in a similar previous role working on service and maintenance of commercial gas systems and attending to emergency breakdown callouts.
- Experience in taking part in a standby rota.
- Commercial Gas: CODNCO1, TPCP1 / TPCP1A, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1,
- Domestic Gas: CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1
- Not essential but beneficial: Oil, LPG, Catering
The package for the successful applicant will offer:
- Expected Salary of £60,000
- 21 days' Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- A Company Pension Scheme
- Standby Fee and Overtime Pay
- Excellent Work Life Balance
If you have a valid Commercial and Domestic qualification/ tickets in date and are looking for a route in the Rotherham/ Sheffield/ Parkway area, please apply accordingly.