My client is an industry leader in the design, manufacture, installation and service of industrial and automatic doors, with several branches operating throughout the UK, offering national coverage to a high calibre of clients. They are currently offering an exciting opportunity to join their West Midlands Depot for a highly skilled and qualified to cover the Birmingham and Coventry area.
The role for the Automatic Door Engineer will involve;
- Servicing, maintaining, repairing and fitting a range of automatic door products, including the company's own products along with third party equipment.
- Taking part in an out of hours call out rota covering the Midlands on a 1 week in 6 basis.
- Liaising with customers and upselling products and services to existing and potential clients.
- Logging all completed works electronically.
To be considered for the role of the Automatic Door Engineer, you must have;
- Experience in the installation, repair and service of automatic doors, minimum of 2 years.
- A BS EN 16005 or BS 7036 Certification.
- A full clean UK driving license.
As part of the role for the Automatic Door Engineer, you will be offered;
- Full training on the company's products.
- A fully equipped van and tools and uniform.
- 20 days' annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- All travel time and overtime paid.
- An exceptionally competitive basic rate.
- All required safety equipment.
If you are looking for a new role within the doors industry and would be interested in more information on this particular role, please apply accordingly.