A great opportunity has arisen for an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer to join an industry leading company who are responsible for the service, maintenance and installation of Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Systems for various corporate brands. Service partners with both Mitsubishi and York Johnson Controls ensuring that all their engineers are qualified, professional and offer the best possible service.
This Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineers Role Includes:
- Undertaking servicing, repairs and maintenance of various air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Working on a variety of systems such as splits, VRV’s, VRF’s, AHU’s, cold rooms, freezers and walk ins
- Taking part in a call out rota of 1 in 8
- Working on various commercial sites such as restaurants and pubs
Requirements for this role:
- F-gas 2079
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2, equivalent or higher
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Air Conditioning or Refrigeration Engineer
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Location: Based ideally in Stevenage but the right engineer must be happy to be mobile as work load will be in and around North London and Essex.
Package and benefits:
- Basic salary up to £36K (depending on experience)
- Leading development including training in the Gas Industry
- Full company uniform and PPE
- Specialist tools and Pension Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer to join a fully established, market leading company who offer excellent development and career progression.